Monday, July 20, 2009

[Evening Reflections] i think i've decided every evening i'm going to write something on here at least something to keep people interested. I doubt anyone will read any of there but i do write blogs for everyone to read and reflect upon. Life as a general is going to be difficult from here on, i know this as fact.My horoscope says there is going to be a big change in my life and i just need to relax. What is relaxing anyways? Relaxation doesn't exist in my life. I'm always on the go it is terrible most days.But I guess i've got to learn that i need to stop dwelling on problems and push ahead into the great unknown. I mean whose going to discover it if its not me? Maybe one day ill sneak away into a jungle or something but till then good night. M.Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment