Tuesday, November 17, 2009

From the Edge of My Darkness aka I'm Sick

So, it is 7:22 am and I am awake willingly, well almost willingly. I went to bed last night before 8:00pm which is abnormal for me only to wake up to being even more sick than yesterday. Maybe a nice hot shower will do me good, but then again it may make everything worse. Who knows? Hopefully today is a good day. I am going over to a friends to help her clean her house for her husbands birthday party this weekend, then this afternoon I am going to my sisters to watch my nephews for a few hours. So hopefully today turns out better than it has started. I really wanna just curl up in bed with my husband and lay there snug in his arms for a few more hours but if I do I probably wont wake up on time to get to my friends house. Oh well I guess I'll go shower then.

M.Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment